Friday, March 30, 2012
1. How do you decide on the art work?
The floral designers pick their top 5 choices and the BTA
committee selects one of these.
2. How does one go about exhibiting in the show?
The floral designers are selected and invited by the BTA
committee. You can ask the committee to be an
exhibitor or you can be recommended. They may want
to see your work and meet with you.
3. How often do you refresh the design?
This depends on the materials one uses. The designs
can be refreshed an hour before the museum opens or
4. Who pays for the flowers and materials?
The exhibitors pay for all of their design expenses.
5. Can you use any materials that you want?
No, the museum prohibits the use of some materials.
The BTA committee provides the floral designers with a
list of what is acceptable.